Ken Bain is a Texas Licensed Massage Therapist and Massage Therapy Instructor, specializing in non-invasive trigger point therapy using massage techniques. Ken is a graduate of the Texas School of Massage, the Institute of Trigger Point Therapy, Pet Massage in Toledo,OH, and Massage Awareness in Wellington, FL. He is a member the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals. After training and competing with canine athletes for over 15 years, Ken realized the importance of massage in keeping these athletes in peak condition. Ken has been providing bodywork for the canine athlete since 2003.
- TX Licensed Massage Therapist
- TX Licensed Massage Therapy Instructor
- Approved Continuing Education provider for NCBTMB
- Clinical Trigger Point Therapist
- Canine Massage Practitioner
- Equine Massage Practitioner
- Reiki Practitioner (Master Level)
- Healing Touch for Animals Practitioner (Level 3)
- Craniosacral Therapy (Level 2)
Please note that these services are not a substitute for medical or veterinary care. If your animal appears to be injured please see your veterinarian as soon as possible. By Texas law, therapeutic massage on an animal is required to be done under the direct or general supervision of a licensed veterinarian. Since Ken is not a veterinarian and is acting as an independent contractor, a veterinary supervision form is required prior to your first visit in order to be in compliance with Texas Administrative Code §573.14. This form can be downloaded from the "Client Forms" tab.